the present, the future, and the past

Tuesday 21 June 2005

Tobermory, Scotland.

Tobermory
Tobermory,
originally uploaded by Paul Watson.
Lovely row of colourful houses.

Had my first lesson today to ALWAYS remember to tag pictures, photographs taken from the Net (note on owner's name, from where taken, etc.)

Had downloaded this great photograph, must be about a couple of weeks back, forgot to tag owner's name, and forgot all about the photo. until I found it back again recently. Immediately uploaded it on my flickr page (totally forgot about credits and so forth), and soon after received a reminder from the owner on copyrights ! Ooh, what an embarassment !

I've got a few others I've not tagged, got to search for the photos. again on the net to locate where I had gotten them from to give the due credits.

No comments:

Blog Archive

MyPersonality.info Badge

Click to view my Personality Profile page

the present, the future, and the past